Across the United States, more than 500,000 business leaders, community advocates, parents, teens and individuals who want to give back and support their neighbors volunteer at the Y. With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, Y volunteers give individuals of all ages and from all walks of life the resources and support they need to be healthy, confident, connected and secure.
Volunteers of the Y:
- Help lead our efforts through our Board of Directors and committees
- Help us raise funds to ensure that no one is turned away due to their inability to pay
- Assist in our child care and day camp programs
- Mentor youth in modeling our core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility
- Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more or live healthier
Shasta Family YMCA Volunteer Opportunities
- Child Care
- Special Events
- Member Services
Take an active role in helping the Y strengthen our community, complete the Volunteer Application today.
Volunteer applications can be returned to:
Shasta Family YMCA
Attn: Helen Vela
1155 N Court Street, Redding, CA 96001